CEO, Bahamasair Holdings Limited
Mr. Tracy Cooper is the CEO of Bahamasair Holdings Limited having been appointed to the position in October 2016. Moreover, he is an Aviator of over thirty-three (33) years with most of his time dedicated to Aircraft Maintenance and the airline’s major projects (i.e. Aircraft Heavy Maintenance and Aircraft Acquisition).
His training includes:
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant License (Alabama Aviation & Technical College)
- Associate Degree – Aircraft Maintenance Technology (Enterprise State College)
- Bachelors Degree – Aeronautical Engineering (Parks College, St. Louis University)
- Masters Degree – Business Administration (University of Miami)
- Bahamas Department of Civil Aviation Aircraft License – Airframe & Power plant Maintenance
Mr. Cooper has worked his full aviation career at Bahamasair and has been a part of the Senior and Executive Management team for twenty-four years.